Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data and collects, processes and uses your personal data exclusively in accordance with the principles described below and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website and webshop. Personal data are all data that are personally referable to you, such as Name, address and e-mail address.
(2) service providers in accordance with § 13 TMG and responsible body in accordance with § 3 para. 7 BDSG
Dr. Khouzami Laboratory Equipments
Owner: Dr. Fouad Khouzami, Stadtparkinsel 15, 41515 Grevenbroich, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 2181/3707, Fax: +49 (0) 2181/62 99 7,
Email: email@example.com, Webshop: https://dr-khouzami-icp.de, Website: http://www.dr-khouzami.de, Tax No.: DE176134705
§ 2 Collection, Storage and use of personal data
(1) Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment offers in the web shop, the possibility of creating a personal account. In your account, you can personal information (eg, address, delivery address) store, view your purchase history and track the order status of an order.
(2) To set up, you must specify your company name, your e-mail address and your address and choose a password. The given e-mail address serves as access identifier for the account. Upon registration you will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail.
(3) You have the option to update the data in your account at any time and on a voluntary basis to add additional information (eg your phone number).
(4) Dr. Khouzami rises laboratory equipment, process and use your personal data for the aforementioned purposes only as permitted by law or you have given your consent.
§ 3 Data Security
Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment maintains current technical measures to ensure data security on the website and in the web shop, especially to protect your personal information from threats when transferring data and prior knowledge gained by third parties. These are the current state of the art in each case adjusted accordingly.
§ 4 Order data processing
(1) Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment to provide certain services may use external data processors which perform certain data processing operations on our behalf and on our instructions. Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment chooses this contract data processor in accordance with § 11 BDSG particular care and attention when carrying out the order data processing in particular the steps taken by written contractual agreements and the other provisions of § 11 BDSG.
(2) The operations performed on behalf of Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment shall include the provision of technical infrastructure and the provision of space for the operation of the web shop.
(3) The contract data processor commissioned by Dr. Khouzami laboratory devices may have access to your personal data, this may however be used exclusively for the fulfillment of the transmitted data processing. Use of the data for other purposes is prohibited to order data processors. In addition, the data processors are contractually obliged to ensure a level of data protection that meets the standards of protection of the BDSG.
(4) All data processed in the framework of the order data processing data under the control of Dr. Khouzami laboratory equipment. Compliance with our instructions, the existing contract with the data processor contractual arrangements and adherence to the guarantee protection of personal data are continuously monitored by us.
§ 5 Cookies
(2) You can configure your browser settings to suit your needs and eg refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We point out, however, that you then may not be able to use all functions of the site and the web shop.
§ 6 Use of web analytics tools
(2) you can the collection and use of information by Google at any time with effect for the future by installing the https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de of Google at the link provided deactivation add -one disagree.
§ 7 Use of chat services
§ 8 Right of access, rectification, blocking or erasure
(1) You have to terminate the right to free information about the data stored about you and a right to rectify your data, or delete them. You gave consent for data collection, data processing and data usage, you can withdraw at any time with effect for the future.
(2) If you have any further questions on data protection and processing of your personal information, the disclosure or to exercise their right to rectification, blocking or deletion or in the event of the revocation of consent, please send an email to info @ dr-khouzami .com. Of course you can also use the contact details given in the imprint or contact forms provided on the website and in the web shop. We collect, process and use the information you provide solely for the processing of your request.
§ 9 Amendments reserved